Reverence and honour – Nov 11 – Past. Craig Field – AUDIO
Scripture: 1 Tim 1:18; 2 Ki 4
- God has His word to guide us in all things but He sometimes gives us direct prophecy.
- Prophecy should never lead but confirm what our inward witness tells us.
- God never gives you a prophecy to lead you into something not scriptural.
- The window in Elijah had not faith, the one in Elisha had faith; both showed honour.
- No matter where you are in your faith walk you can still show honour.
- Lack of honour will stop the flow of the anointing. If the Devil stops the anointing he’ll win.
- Honour is reverence demonstrated. Reverence is an attitude. Honour is an action.
- Honour is spiritual but they are displayed and executed by natural acts.
- When it comes to ministry, don’t be searching for the appointment, do what and all you can and God will show you more.
Key Quote: You don’t earn your salvation through works but everything after your salvation is works.
Illustration: The frog will die when he is put in cold water and it gradually boils. This is what the Devil tries with us.
For ordering CD’s or DVD’s of this sermon, please feel free to contact our church office.