Commanding angels – Dec 2 PM – Dr. Jerry Savelle – AUDIO
Scripture: Heb 1:13-14; Ps 91:11; Ps 103:20; Isa 55:11; Heb 4:12; Eph 4:29; Mat 12:36; 3 Joh 2; Mat 12:37; Job 6:24-25; Jam 5; Ps 46:11; Ps 128:2; Mat 13:30-39
- The guardian angel stays with us all our life.
- Angels do God’s commands.
- Angels harken unto the word of God; therefore we must speak the word of God.
- Angels do God’s pleasure; His will desire and plan for our life.
- Appropriating the law of seed, time and harvest is the main way God brings prosperity into our life.
- The harvest cries out for us; we should align our words with that and not back off.
Key Quote: God’s word is angel food; that’s where they get their strength from.
Illustration: How Jerry hired his airplane pilot.
For ordering CD’s or DVD’s of this sermon, please feel free to contact our church office.