Frequently Asked Questions
- What time do services start and end?
A: Sunday morning services start at 10:00am and finish between 12:00pm and 12:30pm. Wednesday services start at 7:30pm and finish at 8:30pm.
- What should i wear? A: At Promise of Life, we believe in bringing God our best. So, whatever your best is, bring it and worship with us!
- What happens after the service?
A: After our Sunday service, tea and coffee and light refreshments are available. On “Fellowship Sunday”, congregation members bring food to share with everyone. Feel free to stay, enjoy a snack, and chat with people!
- Do you take communion? A: On the first Sunday of every month, we take communion together as a church
- What are your basic beliefs?
A: Please view our “Tenets of Faith” to see our basic beliefs.
- What about my kids? A: Promise of Life has exciting programs for every age! All of our children’s ministry workers have completed criminal record checks and are trained to ensure a safe learning environment for your child. Please see our Kids of Promise and Destiny pages for more details.
- What denomination is Promise of Life a part of? A: Promise of Life Church is a nondenominational, Word and Spirit church. Our pastors teach the uncompromising Word of God and allow the Spirit of God to have His way in our services.
- What are the office hours at Promise of Life Church? A:Our church office is open Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm.